What PrescribeDNA is doing to prevent the spread of infection:
- We follow CDC on masks and exposure/isolation guidelines.
- We are by appointment only to reduce exposure.
- We use appropriate disinfectants on high-contact, hard surfaces between each patient.
- We follow proper hand hygiene by washing hands between each patient.
What we are asking of patients:
- Follow CDC on masks and exposure/isolation guidelines.
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, reduced sense of smell or taste, sore throat, headache, shortness of breath, wheezing, body aches or pains, malaise, or heaviness in the chest.
- Wash your hands before and after visiting the pharmacy.